- For all who have donated to our cause to help the children of Africa. You have contributed to making some lives better and maybe even helped some young people become the leaders of tomorrow.
- To those who have volunteered at our events, we could not have done it without you. You are special people and you are so desperately needed when an event rolls around. Thank you!
- Thanks to everyone who has purchased our book, Kilimanjaro and Beyond. We are very proud of the book and our story and it is satisfying to know that there are so many people interested in reading our story.
- Thanks to the people who give us venues to sell the book.
- Many thanks to Plan Canada and other organizations like yours who make it possible to help where help is needed.
- Thank you to all the followers, likers, friends, etc. and whatever else you are all called on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Goodreads. Of course, it is mutually beneficial to form networks but I have also met some people online whom I would call friends if they were standing right in front of me. I have also learned alot and I thank everyone for being part of that.
Sunday, December 18, 2011
As 2011 is coming to an end, I have a lot to be thankful for. Of course, there are the friends and family for whom I am eternally grateful. I consider myself blessed. But there are a myriad of others I would like to thank for everything they have done. Let me see...here goes in no particular order: