Saturday, November 20, 2010

Book is Done - Almost

My book "Kilimanjaro and Beyond - A Life-Changing Journey", written with input from my son Chris, is now complete...except for the Epilogue. The editing has been finalized by my editor, Kip Kirby, who did an incredible job, especially in the last two weeks after learning that her husband has some serious health issues. Thank you so much Kip.

I am very proud of the finished product and have sent it to a number of people who will hopefully like what they read. In January we are off to Africa and the story will be complete, although our work will continue. I will write the Epilogue in February and we will go from there. It has been a great experience reliving my amazing journey and I hope others will enjoy reading it as much as I have enjoyed writing it.

1 comment:

  1. Good work, Barry!

    I've named you as part of a list of Versatile Bloggers, by the way.

    ReplyDelete