Monday, January 23, 2012

Leadership Series

I thought it would be fun to write a series of short essays on leadership since I have spent most of my life leading in some capacity or another.  I think I have had the opportunity to learn what to do and, maybe more importantly, what not to do.

I thought it would be three or four short essays but when I started to think about topics, I came up with about 15 without too much effort. I have decided to start a new blog for my essas called, "LeadershipWould Be Easy...If It Weren't for People."

I hope you will check it out, leave your comments, start discussions, add topics or whatever you would like to do.  In the meantime, I will continue to post Kilimanjaro and Tanzania-related things here.

You can find the new blog at the link:

Leadership Would Be Easy...If It Weren't for People

  

No comments:

Post a Comment